Sunday, November 15, 2009

Being an inspiration is good for the soul



Example is not the main thing in influencing others.  It is the only thing. 

Many times we are complimented on our physiques, but I find the best compliment is not physical at all for me. When someone tells me that I inspire them it is a blessing to my mental and spiritual. See life is short and those we meet on a daily and interact with really make up our lives.  Sometimes, a smile you give a total stranger can make the biggest difference to you both.  Please understand I am not a bubbly person 24/7. Life happens to MJ and it can get rough. But I have found out how to inspire me and in return it inspires all.  I thank God for that. He inspires me to rise daily. To press fourth to live each day.  He is my therapy.   I pray that this week you all find something that inspires your inner spirit, to rise. Whether it be for your diet, workout, job, school, marriage but rise above all the economical sadness.  For we are entering into a season that is to filled with thanksgiving and joy.  Blessings to you all and have a fantabulous week
BTW Campain FitChik4Life is in full force- more info email FitChik4Life@gmail.com
Upcoming Events:
Figure and Bikini Presentation/Posing clinic in Jan. 2010 Fayetteville, NC
Fit Chik 4 Life goes Red  FITNESS FOR THE FIGHT!
AIDS/HIV Boot Camp Fitness Workout Comming in 2010 
Fayetteville, NC and Charleston SC 
want us in your city email FitChik4Life@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. you look fabulous, and it looks like you are going to be pretty busy. You are my inspiration too, I just, I just can't be as discipline as you when it comes to getting rid of the fat, I need to be because I am still strugling to get rid of the pounds.

    I Love you, I will talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?