Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just believe

Believing in a dream can sometimes be harder than said.  At times the road to that dream can seem unreachable. You stumble, you fall, but we all get up and when you do just keep stepping forward.You have heard me say, fall seven times, so what, get up eight.

You have heard the saying anything worth having is worth working for. Well my friends this includes your dream.  As as an entrepreneur I realized that when you work for yourself you will work the hardest you have ever worked, if you want it to be successful.  You are the marketing department, labor department, payroll, housekeeping, customer service department and what ever else your company needs.  Yes, you are all of these and the hardest job of all, you're the CEO. What I am saying is you are the chief and the Indian, until you successfully grow to hire others and even then you will still have to be an Indian at times. 

Action and effort is key in making your dreams come true but without the belief in your dream, yourself and the faith to know it is possible, all the action and effort can come to a halt.  What I'm saying is they all go hand in hand to work together.  If you have all the effort in the world and something doesn't work out the first, second, third time well, one can get discouraged.  BUT if you believe in your heart that it can work then that will fuel the action to put fourth the effort for the fourth, fifth , tenth time.


Never lose sight of your goals. Believe that you can do anything and with Christ on your side you CANNOT fail.  I always use myself as an example when talking to clients. I'm no different than them and have desires and dreams too.  I have always wanted to compete. Years ago there was no figure category only fitness and I wanted to do it since my 20's. In 2005 I was blessed at age thirty-five to get on stage and do it. After many setbacks and weight gain there I was competing at age thirty-five and doing it well. Placed 1st in masters and 2nd in open. Here I am just four years later one year shy of forty years old and am a professional athlete.  WOW!
When you believe you can do it. You can. Success comes in cans, not cant's.God has not failed me yet and he will not fail you. Just believe
 Be blessed my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?