Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let's see if email blogger is working properly

OK I have a 2010 goal to journal my 26weeks of training up to my 1st competition of the year. I'm setting everything in place to keep you all posted on a weekly basis. Will be posting a pic soon.

Come along for the ride better yet don't just follow me in the blog, why not join me for the first 16weeks. We are doing a FIT CHIK 4 LIFE CHALLENGE. If you have 15+ pounds or more you wanna lose then let's get it done. 16 weeks of professional Personal Training and Nutritional guidance. That's only 4 months.You can get right and tight by May 1st.

For more info email FitChik4Life@gmail.com We look forward to working with you. Sign up today and receive a FIT CHIK 4 LIFE Challenge bumper sticker. After your 1st 4wk goal is met you will be presented with one of our Signature FIT CHIK 4 LIFE T's.

Come on take the Challenge and make the statement that YOU ARE A FIT CHIK 4 LIFE...because fitness is your therapy.
Talk soon and have a fantabulous day -FIT CHIK 4 LIFEtm
MJ Fox, IFBB Professional Athlete FitChik4Lifetm/Certified Personal Trainer Sent via my BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?