Saturday, April 17, 2010

Flaws in Life.....

Sometimes life can throw you a serious learning curve. When you learn things about yourself that must be addressed it can feel a little overwhelming. I realize somethings in me that are good and not so good, however, God is showing me that he loves what He sees because it is an opportunity to use me. WOW! I mean me he wants to use me. I feel honored. When a situation arises and I have to address it I take a look at me. Well, unfortunately I look at me a little to hard, meaning I don't give myself any slack. Yet I allow my clients and others to have flaws but I don't accept mine.

God has used a special person in my life to help me realize I, MJ must learn to love me flaws and all. No one is perfect... that's why pencils have erasers. Right? What I don't like I am giving myself time to change it. In all of this learning, I am falling in love with self. I thought it was selfish at first but then I realize it is not at all. It is a necessary fertilizer for my growth as a child of God.There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.
Today I say to you if you are not accepting your flaws you wont be content when others truly accept you flaws and all. I find this to be apart of unconditional love.


Unless I accept my faults I will most certainly doubt my virtues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?