Saturday, May 8, 2010

Big moves

My friends, I have relocated to Charlotte NC. It has been a big change in a good way. Meeting many new people, good people. I'm having withdrawals from some of my old clients. I do miss my circle. But I am creating a new one. They are a part of my world.
I'm in business with a long time friend and I believe this is the beginning of something really grand. As a child of God I don't believe in coincidence. So this move I truly believe, is part of a big plan he has for me and my life. Our company BFIT Nutrition will have a grand opening on Monday May 10 4pm-8pm at Club Fitness 11108 S. Tryon Charlotte, NC 28273
Would love to meet you all. We will the official Grand Opening with the club on June 5,6 if your able to come we will have free samples and answer many questions on all your fitness and nutritional needs.
It has been a challenging road but I refuse to pull over. God has my back and that's all I need.

Do what you have to do
So you can do what you want to do-Denzel W.

Have a fantabulous weekend and thank you for your support.
MJ Fox, IFBB Professional Athlete FitChik4Lifetm/Certified Personal Trainer Powerblendz/NUCO FIT Representative Sent via my BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding, congratulations!! I just knew you would find a way, may God continue to smile at you. Love Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?