Friday, August 13, 2010

The Plan

Make me go in the path of Your commandments, for in them do I delight.
— Psalm 119:35

Go to sleep at night with a plan in mind for the next day. Don’t be vague about what you hope to accomplish. One morning I was lying in bed when the Spirit of the Lord said to me, “Stop being ambiguous.” The dictionary defines ambiguous as “doubtful or uncertain,” and “capable of being understood in two or more possible senses or ways.”

Don’t be double-minded. Don’t just wait to see what happens. Wake up with a plan that puts God first in all you do. God’s Word is a lamp to your feet, and a light to your path (See Psalm 119:105). Talk to Him before you even get out of bed; ask Him to make clear what you need to achieve today.

Joyce Meyer Ministry

1 comment:

  1. This post is right on time for me! I love it because it really speaks to me in terms of where I am right now in my life ... so much to do but so little time.

    I need to return to what has worked for me in the past ... writing down a "To-Do" list for the next day and reviewing it several times before I go to bed -- putting God first on the list and ending it with him in mind.

    When I reach a stumbling block (or mountain) I refer to Mark 11:23 -- "For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."

    I know I can accomplish anything through God who strengthens me.

    ReplyDelete

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?