Thursday, September 2, 2010

Share a heart!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Some people feel that it is not their business to help someone,but I ask; is it not our job to take care of our neighbor. If not ours, then who's is it. What I mean is suppose one day you where stranded somewhere with no cellular reception, no power to your vehicle and there is not a car or person in sight.

After 2hrs you see a light from afar coming up the road towards you.
Tell me wouldn't you have hopes that someone takes a moment to care.
HMMMM!


As a fitness professional and gym patron I feel it is my duty to encourage someone striving on a treadmill or leaving aerobics class, because I have no idea what it took for them to get there nor do I know what they go home to. All in all, it is rewarding to the heart to see a smile of hope. I don't have to describe what this smile looks like because you know it when you see it and it is felt from both sides. It is inspiring to self when we are able to inspire someone else.


Allow God to use you and be the hope in someones life... after all, life is to short to not have hope and it is even shorter to not have that hope fulfilled.

Remember, be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?