Friday, August 28, 2009

Get it in! Grrr.....


God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me.

OK, so I was suppose to be at the gym at 5:30 and it is now 6:51am. I over slept, but that's OK because I am still gonna get it in and get it done. I used to beat myself up because I failed at an expectation I made for myself. Well not anymore I am proud I am able to get up.
Many times we feel, awww man , it's to late I can do it now. WHY? Something is way better than nothing.
When I woke up I had to pray even though I was late according to my planed day. I don't have my first gym client until 11:30am and I have an appt at 9am. I will be OK with time. I just won't have enough time to do anything else in between my first meal and my 9am appt. God has a way of when you have good intentions He amazes me how He works it out.

I serve a God who can take all my plans that I failed to accomplish and create a new with better results than the plan I put together. Why? Because He is an all knowing God and I am thankful He is my Father.
Will holla at ya later, blessings to you all. Lesson today-Get over it and don't sweat the small stuff. -MJ FitChik4Life Fox 3wks and 1day out till showtime again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?