Sunday, August 30, 2009

Things

Life is to short to stress over things-
in the end what really matters are not things at all!

So what really matters. Well, sometimes that depends on the individual, but I have found that it is the time we take to let someone know you care. We live in a fast paced, texting, sexing, forward the email kinda world and nothing is better than that of a human voice the vibrations of the soft tone of I love you or can I help you. Taking that hour lunch or just taking a drive with a friend allows us to share, vent and exhale just how life really is. If you find you have know one to do this with or for, my best suggestion is to talk with God.

Spend a moment with him in the morning. Turn the TV off in the evening and thank him for all he has done for that day. If you think about it, every second someone dies. My friends if you are still reading this blog you are blessed. See that seems so easy but it is not because it is truly his grace that allowed you to continue to read. I am so thankful for the breath he gives me daily. As you talk with him for that moment your relationship with him builds and just like a friend your moments become longer and longer. The most wonderful thing about this relationship is he WILL NEVER forsake you. He is a rock that will always be there. I know for myself.

Talk to him about all the THINGS you are stressing about. I am and it is a calming response he gives me that softly says I got you MJ-
hmmmm What a mighty God I serve.

If you are gonna pray then no worries. If you are gonna worry then just don't pray. Believe that He's got you.


...because he does.

G'night-MJ FitChik4Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?