Monday, October 5, 2009

Conversations with my Father

The God I serve is so awesome. He is the perfect parent. He knows how strong I am and understands when I can't stand. I feel him lift me up so many times when it did not feel as if I could move forward. Daily he reminds me that I should fear nothing because He is with me. I have learned not to dwell or tell him about my difficulties just talk to him, he already knows what's going on but he wants me to focus on him and not the situation. Often times life gets so crazy, busy and I feel overwhelmed with the daily commitments but taken the time to just converse with him on my drive to and from. The quiet conversation of praise I give him in the shower. The hardest part of my cardio when I want to just stop I close my eyes and he appears to get me through. WOW what an awesome God.

Those that know me know I love to talk and God gives me these reasons because lately I find all I want to do is praise him over and over and over. As I am going through my trials, my injuries and life just happening I can't do anything but PRAISE HIM!!! Sorry guys but I am just so full right now. I am telling those that are going through something right now, to speak to that mountain and command it to move. What ever that mountain is speak to it, in Jesus name. It maybe fears of failing, well move that fear. It maybe finances, then speak life into your wallet. It could be you health, rebuke that sickness and speak healing. Just a little faith will move the largest mountain. Maybe that mountain ain't moving and Gods plan is to take you up it. Well get ready to climb just know he will not leave you, nor will he let go, but you must hold on his hand will not change. Don't beg him just praise him. He will carry you. How do I know? Well my friends he is carrying me right now.
Thank you Lord for your daily teachings. You are so merciful. Hallelujah!!!

In my talk with God through out today he kept whispering I hear you, I hear you MJ. I finally said I hear you too and a calm overcame like never before.

Blessings to you all tonight-

MJ your Fit Chik 4 Life





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?