Friday, October 16, 2009

Workout Therapy

Today I was off mostly, only two clients. It's been raining the majority of the week so today was a kinda cool, stay in the bed, drink hot chocolate and watch a movie kinda day ya know. But its Friday and I figured there will be no one in the gym so I am going to get some therapy time in just me, my body and some iron. OOOOOHHHHH this is gonna be an awesome workout I can feel it.

So I was talking with a friend and said I'm going to get a workout in she said dang MJ take a break. But she doesn't understand that this week was crazy and my workouts have suffered. When my workouts suffer, my therapy time suffers, because for me it's a mental relief as well as physical. So I replied, girl this is my dang break.

Peace out friends I am going to lift.

-MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?