Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Making history!

I had no idea that history was being made. I was just tired of giving up. ~Rosa Parks Don't give up FitChiks4Life. We got goals to get. Let's get it!!

You never know what you are capable of until you are tired.  You never know how strong you are until you are physically weak.  One can go a long way when they are tired.  The human being is the most amazing thing God has created. Emotions, compassion, evil, love all these things that we display.  I am so thankful for what he is showing me at this moment.  Today, I say to you, embrace all that is coming your way. Hold your ground on what you believe to be true.  Never, let anyone take from you or convince you from what you believe.

"Now faith is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1)
Lift your head through the sandstorms, close your eyes but continue to walk

Today make history in your life.  Whether displayed to the world or just between you and God, make the change to RISE RISE RISE.

Today I am being still and knowing that God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?