Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DIY project gone bad...

Ok so I'm doing some DIY projects that require me to paint and my last piece to paint I decided to take out on my balcony and paint it. I'm ready to go. So I close my balcony door so no spray paint blows into the house. I was waiting on someone to call me back and realize my cell phone was inside. Then it dawned on me, I just closed the glass balcony door with an anti theft door jab bar. Oooopppsss.
 Wow guys! I am locked out my house. On the second floor. And just to set the record straight to all you carb depleted folks. I was not low on carbs lol. So I stand there looking into my place and wondering how am I gonna get out. After feeling a little stressed I looked up and said Lord talk to me. Why I became so come was nothing but God.  So I just started spray painting as if I wasn't even locked out.  My patio is completely screened in by the way. So I'm finished and it looks great. Now, Ok MJ ask God what he would do. Yes I do talk to him and myself often. (Smile). So bang on the floor to see if my neighbor can here me and I get nothing.  OH LORD what do I do. I am thinking I can rip the screen and climb down I'm only on the 2nd floor and for some reason I'm hearing the theme music from mission impossible. So I climb down onto this old broken fence, from there I was able to jump on top of the trash can and then onto the ground. Yes the mission impossible music was loud and clear. I do believe this is what Jesus would do but his theme music would have been a little different maybe. (Smile)   Wow what an interesting experience this was. Why this never happens on HGTV. Lol. Be blessed my friends.

Sometimes you just gotta laugh-

2 comments:

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?