Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ooohhhh Legs!

OK I'm about to hit it. Today is the first time in about 2mo. that I will do smith machine squats. I've been diagnosed with Arthritis in my lower back and a degenerative disc at the L5 area.UGH! This is from my injury right before the Jacksonville Pro show in July 08. Soooo to bring you up to speed I've been working my legs in a creative way, since traditional exercises are limited for me. I can't put weight on my shoulders. How many of you know you can't keep a Fit Chik 4 Life down. Empowered to rise I promised to be the best I've been. So legs are getting hit hard today. In a smart way ;) Blessing to you all and I hope you had a successful week with your goals. I did get my cardio in all week. YEAH! Holla back and thanks for the comments. Keep sharing
Remember, train hard, eat well and often,love the body you're building-MJ FitChik4Life
MJ Fox, IFBB Professional Athlete FitChik4Lifetm/Certified Personal Trainer Powerblendz/NUCO FIT Representative Sent via my BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?