Thursday, January 7, 2010

To Daddy, with love

Today I remember you as I do everyday. The way you talked. The things you did, yes Daddy I do remember you. Today I am a better person because of the things you showed me, because of the things you gave me, because of the way you where, yes Daddy I remember you. Daddy, you made mistakes and because of them I am a better women, yes Daddy I really do remember them. You and Mommy taught me how to fish and I now eat forever. Yes Daddy I will remember you. You made me believe I can do anything in your very own way, you made me believe, I can do the impossible, yes Daddy I remember you. You told me to never settle unless it was ok on my mind. I now know what you meant. You told me you wanted me be better do better and live better than you, oh Dad I remember you. Daddy I know you had time in your later years to accept Christ and I'm ever so grateful that one day I'm gonna see you again and I can't wait to hug you because, you'll remember me. Daddy R.I.P

My friends please don't let this day end without telling someone you love them.

My heart goes out to the Velandra Family may God give you peace and Heavens rejoice as another Saint is now home. In Jesus name
MJ Fox, IFBB Professional Athlete FitChik4Lifetm/Certified Personal Trainer Powerblendz/NUCO representative Sent via my BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?