Monday, January 4, 2010

No worries, I'm OK! Let's set a goal

OK. After the last post I think you all are a bit concerned about me. Thanks, but let me clarify I am depressed sometimes. NOT always. So what I am saying is I am focusing on the solution not the problem. After all I already know what the problem is, right?

So let's move toward achieving our goals.  Stepping on the giants.  My first giant is I get a lil weary in well doing. The bible says let us not grow weary in well doing.  I am trying to remove what gets me weary. I find it is the long term grind of it all. See when I am dieting down, trying to stay focus on the goal of building these legs and presenting a better package, ya know, life happens.

When life happens it can really derail you.  You'll find that stress is a culprit the enemy uses to cause us to fall short. Making us tired and weary, is his goal to wear you down. My friends I say this., WE MUST stand our ground when life is happening. NO MORE of the old way of everything take precedence over our fitness. NO! I am learning to commit to MJ this time and I want you to commit to you too.

Friends, it's not selfish but it may take a little more planning when you have another commitment that is the result of life happening.

Here is an example. Last week, we lost a loved one. So there was a funeral to plan.  I offered to do the program and obituary for the funeral. This means the layout, editing, printing and such.  As a family we needed to save and doing it ourselves was the best way to do it. It was a very hard task not just on managing my time with all my other projects but it was an emotional challenge too.  See my Dad past away in 2005 this very same time of the year, January 7th to be exact. My normal days are long and get hectic as the day goes by. So instead of putting my workout off till the evening, each morning I had to get up earlier to ride my bike to stay on track and it helped me manage the stress of my emotions better.

One of the main things it did was helped me have a sense of accomplishment before the day got started. Because though life was happening, I was doing what I had planned to do in spite of.

My friends don't let the normal occurances of life stop you from your goals.  We sometimes give the enemy to much credit. Come on enough is enough.

This weeks goal accomplishment
#1: Don't get weary in well doing.
For each day is a new opportunity to get closer to accomplishing your dreams.

So set a cardio goal for the next 4weeks.  Allow nothing to stand in your way of this. If mornings are less stressful then do it then. MAKE TIME FOR YOU!



My goal: is to do cardio every morning M-F this means I cant sleep in and Tue and Thur have a 6am client so I will have to do it when I am done with her at the gym.

May God bless you this week. Stay focused-MJ FitChik4Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Fit Chik 4 Life- What's on your mind?